This epic African adventure engages the whole herd. At Roar, kids explore God’s goodness and celebrate a ferocious faith that powers them through this wild life.
Each day at Roar VBS, kids learn relevant Bible Points and are immersed in new adventures that are reinforced throughout the day—making it easy to apply long after VBS is over.
Registration is open for ages 3-12 years old who will attend VBS from June 17-20 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. Come along with us as we sing fun songs, do crazy crafts, eat yummy snacks, play awesome games, and more. Can’t wait to see you there!
For more information, call 402-742-9673 or email email@example.com
Any child can participate in VBS, as long as:
- he or she is at least 3 years old; and
- he or she will not enter a grade higher than 6th grade in the fall.
- Non-members and members
Word of Life Church
There is no cost to attend VBS but we are raising money all week for a special mission.
What to Bring:
- Friends – Children are welcome to bring friends! We encourage children to invite their friends!
- Bibles – Children are encouraged to bring their Bibles every day of VBS.
- All children must be potty trained.
- All parents must be accessible by phone while their children are in our care.
- No medications can be given by church volunteers or staff.